Here is a getting started video for the EEW 6.0. This is a short video that will get you.
<todo – Add link to video>
For a more in depth videos about the EEW 6.0 check out this series of videos:
- <todo insert getting started videos>
Here is series of videos that show spinning with different fibers or using different techniques.
- Spinning Laceweight
- Spinning Cobweb Weight
- Spinning Worsted Weight+
- Spinning Cotton
- Spinning Corespun
- Spinning Supercoils
- Spinning Silk
- Spinning Boucle
- Spinning Flax
While I sell some replacement parts on my store, I also list the ones you might be able buy from a different store (especially useful for international orders where shipping is expensive). Feel free to buy these parts from my store or another store if it makes more sense.
- R6-2RSV Bearing
- 6804-2RS Bearing
- Tension Spring (close, but not an exact match)
- Rubber Feet for the bottom (close, but not an exact match)
- 12V 5A Powersupply with 2.1×5.5mm Jack (close, but not an exact match)
- Motor – This is a custom brushless motor that you won’t find a match for online. I do have spares, but don’t sell them since they last very long. I don’t want people thinking they should buy a spare one and then never using it. Contact me if you really need one of these motors.
FAQ and Troubleshooting
|Why does it vibrate at higher speeds?||The most common cause is your flyer isn’t balanced. To fix this make sure the two sliding hooks you aren’t using are directly across from the two you are using. Also make sure that one set of hooks are facing upwards and one set facing downwards so the weight is distributed evenly on the flyer. This only matters at higher speeds.|
|Why doesn’t the flyer spin or why does it spin slowly?||Make sure the drive belt is on the flyer pulley and the motor pulley.|