We strongly believe in supporting the community of EEW users. One of the ways we do this is we design 3d printed accessories for our wheels and release them as open source so that other can freely print their own parts. We don’t sell these parts; however, if you have a 3d printer you can get the files we’ve designed and print them yourself. Even if you don’t have a 3d printer you can sometimes use them for a low cost at your local library or Makerspace.
Our open source license also lets others print these parts we’ve designed and sell the parts. This is often a good option for people who want to get these accessories, but don’t want worry about the details of printing the parts. Below is a list of people and small businesses that have told us they are selling our parts.
List of places to buy 3d printed parts
- Joel Hall’s store is Snortimer’s Hub and is located in Colorado, USA.
- Theresa Ehlers Fiber Arts is located in Florida, USA.
- Vendela Ahlstedt-Böcker’s store is Swedish Wool and Yarns and is located in Stockholm Sweden.
- Jessica Berriman’s store is Dyeing 4 Ewe and is located in Perth Australia.
- Lieneke Bosman’s store is Wolop and is located in the Netherlands.
- Wollokaal is located in the Netherlands.