This should be in stock in January 2024. To be notified when it’s in stock sign up for my monthly email newsletter at the bottom of this page.
The EEW Lazy Kate holds bobbins while you ply them together. It comes with three pieces so it can hold three bobbins at a time. Here is a list of some of its most impressive features:
- Magnetic locking system firmly holds each piece together.
- The base can be separated and weights added if you want a heavier base.
- Both 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) and 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) rods are included to make it work well with all EEW Nano/6 bobbins and many bobbins from other wheel manufacturers.
- Yarn spikes can be put through yarn balls and then this will let you unroll the yarn ball without it tangling.
- Rods unscrew and bases stack together, making this extremely portable.
- Includes stoppers to prevent bobbins from falling off, and a braking system.
This video shows a quick overview of the operation.
It works with EEW Nano, EEW Nano 2, EEW 6.0, and EEW 5.x bobbins. It also works with most other bobbins.
For more information visit the EEW Lazy Kate page.