Battery Power for the EEW
To make your Electric Eel Wheel 5 (EEW5) or Electric Eel Wheel Mini more portable you can use a battery with it. Below are a list of the battery packs I've found that work well. Make sure you go to the section for the wheel you are using.
Electric Eel Wheel Mini
The Mini power plug is a 5.5mm x 2.5mm 9V. The power source should supply 500 mA or more current.
Below are some of my favorite power options for the Mini:
- USB to 9V cable - With this cable you can use any USB power supply like any of those listed below for the EEW5 or search your favorite online store for "USB Power Bank"
- XTPower MP - 10000 - Directly supports 9V output
- 9V battery plug - With this option you'll also need 9V batteries (probably rechargeable ones)
Electric Eel Wheel 5
The EEW5 power plug is a 5.5mm x 2.1mm 12V. The power source should supply 2 A or more current.
Below are a few of my favorite power options for the EEW5:
- TelentCell 12V 3000mAh (5+ hours of use)
- TelentCell 12V 6000mAh (10+ hours of use)
- Maxoak 50000mAh (30+ hours of use)